Easy Loaded Cookie Bars
1 boxyellow cake mix (for 9x13 size cake)
1 stickbutter, melted but cooled
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 csalted caramel or butterscotch chips
1/2 cshredded coconut
1/2 cnuts (cashews, walnuts or pecans)
How to Make Easy Loaded Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 glass pan with PAM or grease lightly with shortening.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs and melted butter. Stir just to combine.
- Add chips, nuts and coconut, mix just to combine- don't over mix.
- Place batter in pan and push into place, I find it easier using my hands. Even the dough out in the pan.
- Bake 20-23 minutes until golden brown, do not undercook! Cool completely, cut into squares to serve.