EASY HOLIDAY SNICKERDOODLES
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker sugar cookie mix(not the snack size)
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1/3 c
- softened butter
- 1 large
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
RED AND GREEN DECORATING ICING(OPTIONAL OF COURSE)
How to Make EASY HOLIDAY SNICKERDOODLES
- 1Heat oven to 375*(350* if using dark or nonstick pans)
- 2In large bowl combine cookie mix,flour,butter and egg and mix well until dough forms nicely.
- 3In small bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 5Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 9-11 minutes or until set(ovens vary greatly so you may want to start checking them at 8 minutes).
- 7Cool for one minute before removing from pan.
- 8If you want you can roll the tops of the warm cookies in additional cinnamon sugar(not the one you rolled the balls in because of the raw egg...make a new mixture).
- 9cool completely and decorate with icing if desired.