EASY HOLIDAY SNICKERDOODLES
1 pkgbetty crocker sugar cookie mix(not the snack size)
2 Tbspall purpose flour
1/3 csoftened butter
1 tspground cinnamon
RED AND GREEN DECORATING ICING(OPTIONAL OF COURSE)
How to Make EASY HOLIDAY SNICKERDOODLES
- Heat oven to 375*(350* if using dark or nonstick pans)
- In large bowl combine cookie mix,flour,butter and egg and mix well until dough forms nicely.
- In small bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until set(ovens vary greatly so you may want to start checking them at 8 minutes).
- Cool for one minute before removing from pan.
- If you want you can roll the tops of the warm cookies in additional cinnamon sugar(not the one you rolled the balls in because of the raw egg...make a new mixture).
- cool completely and decorate with icing if desired.