Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Bars
Photo and recipe adapted from Land O'Lakes.
1 cfresh or frozen raspberries
1/4 csliced almonds
3 pkg(8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
3/4 tspalmond extract
How to Make Easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Bars
- Cream butter and 1/3 cup of sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
Add flour; beat at low speed until well mixed.
Press mixture onto bottom of lightly greased 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch in large bowl until creamy at medium speed.
Add eggs and almond extract; beat until well mixed.
Sprinkle raspberries over hot, partially baked crust.
Pour cream cheese mixture over berries; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned.
Cool completely on wire rack.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Cut into bars.
- If using frozen raspberries, completely thaw and drain on paper towels before using.