Easy Chocolate Drop Cookies
- 1 c
- 2 c
- 8 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- 3 c
- 1 c
- hershey's cooking cocoa powder(unsweetened)
- 1/2 tsp
- 4 tsp
- baking powder
How to Make Easy Chocolate Drop Cookies
- 1Oven to about 365.Grease cookie sheets well.
- 2Mix as usual for cookies:cream shortening and sugar.Beat in the egg,vanilla,milk,and salt.Stir and add in remaining dry ingredients.
- 3Drop by teaspooonful onto well greased sheet.I make a criss cross on them with a fork.And dip the criss cross top slightly,in powdered sugar when they are done baking.
- 4Bake between 8 and 12min's,depending on size/generosity of "teaspoonful." Careful not to overbake or these get too hard.