- 1 box
- betty crocker super moist yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, softened
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 325. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, butter, 1 tablespoon milk, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or mix with a spoon. Mix in additional 1 tablespoon milk if dough is too dry. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 2Drop dough by slightly less than tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3Bake cookies 10-12 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft and cookies will be very light in color). Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store covered.