EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES [BAR]
1 boxcake mix, yellow
1 Tbspwater or milk
1 stickbutter, melted
2 cchocolate chips
·- - or --
1/2 cchocolate chips, mini
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES [BAR]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray [I use a butter flavor spray, but not necessary]
- In a large bowl put the cake mix in it.
In another bowl beat the eggs with either the milk or water.
- Melt butter in microwave dish until very very soft but not bubbling. [I melt it about 3/4's of the way, then stir it until it's completely melted]
- Pour eggs and butter over the cake mix. Stir in well until all the mix is mix; be sure all the pieces of mix is mixed in. Dough will be very stiff.
- Thoroughly stir in the chocolate chips.
- Evenly spread the dough in the 9x13 pan --- Easier if you pat it down with your fingers.
- Bake for 20.-25 minutes until golden brown,
Cool and cut into bars.
- Very good when slightly warm, but just as good after refrigerated - Yummy!!!