EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES [BAR]
- 1 box
- cake mix, yellow
- eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- water or milk
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 2 c
- chocolate chips
- - - or --
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips, mini
- 1/2 c
- walnuts, chopped
How to Make EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES [BAR]
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray [I use a butter flavor spray, but not necessary]
- 2In a large bowl put the cake mix in it.
In another bowl beat the eggs with either the milk or water.
- 3Melt butter in microwave dish until very very soft but not bubbling. [I melt it about 3/4's of the way, then stir it until it's completely melted]
- 4Pour eggs and butter over the cake mix. Stir in well until all the mix is mix; be sure all the pieces of mix is mixed in. Dough will be very stiff.
- 5Thoroughly stir in the chocolate chips.
- 6Evenly spread the dough in the 9x13 pan --- Easier if you pat it down with your fingers.
- 7Bake for 20.-25 minutes until golden brown,
Cool and cut into bars.
- 8Very good when slightly warm, but just as good after refrigerated - Yummy!!!