Easy Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bars
How to Make Easy Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bars
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Break graham crackers into individual pieces, using a sharp knife along scored lines.
- Spread one piece with approximately 1 tsp. dulce de leche and top with another graham cracker, pressing gently together. Smooth sides where caramel may have seeped out, if necessary. Repeat with remaining graham crackers and caramel.
- Break chocolate into squares along scored lines. Melt in double boiler or in microwave in medium bowl until smooth.
- Using small tongs, grip each graham cracker sandwich by sides and dip in chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate to prevent pooling and place on cookie sheet to cool. Chocolate will set in approximately 15-30 minutes or less. (Process can be accelerated by briefly refrigerating.) Serve or store in airtight container.