★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxcake mix, devils food, pudding included
1 cpeanut butter
1 cpeanut butter chips
How to Make Easy Chocolate Cake Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, peanut butter, water and eggs. By hand stir until dough is formed.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire rack and cool completely.