- 1 box
- cake mix, devils food, pudding included
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1/3 c
- 1 c
- peanut butter chips
How to Make Easy Chocolate Cake Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease cookie sheets.
- 2In large bowl, combine cake mix, peanut butter, water and eggs. By hand stir until dough is formed.
- 3Stir in peanut butter chips.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire rack and cool completely.