Easy Cherry Cordial Cookies
How to Make Easy Cherry Cordial Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Set cookie dough at room temp for approx 10 min to soften.
- 3Empty dough into bowl. Add dry pkg of sugar free cherry jello mix well til dough is a bright pink throughou. Add level 1/2 cup of semi sweet choc chip morsels and fold into dough.
- 4Spoon batter onto cookie sheet spaced 2" apart. I use a serving spoon. Just depends on what size you want your cookies to be.
- 5Bake at 350 for 10-13 minutes. For a gooey cookie 10 mins.
- 6***You may also use a sugar cookie dry mix for the cookie dough. Just follow the directions on the box for the cookies mixing well and then add the sugar free cherry jello and chocolate chip morsels. These make a more cakey cookie. I have made these cookies both ways and both are awesome!