Easy and Chewy Lemon Cookies
- 1 box lemon cake mix (i used duncan heinz, but any kind will work)
- 1 container (8 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
How to Make Easy and Chewy Lemon Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together cake mix, whipped topping and egg until combined. (Dough will be really thick and sticky.)
- 3Place powdered sugar in small bowl. Using wet hands, shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; roll in powdered sugar. Place at least 2” apart on cookie sheets.
- 4Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set; don’t allow them to turn brown, otherwise they will become hard and not remain delicate and chewy.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet for 5 – 8 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to a wire rack to finish cooling.