★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 cpecans, halved
1 tspdistilled white vinegar
How to Make Easter Story Cookies
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place pecans in a resealable plastic bag. Using a rolling pin or heavy pot, crush the pecans into small bits. Read John 19:1-3
- Put 1 teaspoon vinegar into a medium bowl. Read John 19:28-30
- Add egg whites to the vinegar. Read John 10:10-11
- Sprinkle salt into the egg whites. Read Luke 23:27
- So far, the mixture isn't very appetizing. Add sugar. Read Psalm 34:8 and John 3:16. Beat with mixer on high speed for 12 to 15 minutes until stiff peaks are formed. Read Isaiah 1:18 and John 3:1-3.
- Fold in broken nuts. Drop by teaspoons onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Read Matthew 27:57-60.
- Place cookies in the oven close the door and turn the oven off. Read Matthew 27:65-66.
- Go to bed. Read John 16:20 and 22
- In the morning open the oven and take out the cookies. Read Matthew 28:1-9.