★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 c
- pecans, halved
- 1 tsp
- distilled white vinegar
- egg whites
- 1 pinch
- 1 c
How to Make Easter Story Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- 2Place pecans in a resealable plastic bag. Using a rolling pin or heavy pot, crush the pecans into small bits. Read John 19:1-3
- 3Put 1 teaspoon vinegar into a medium bowl. Read John 19:28-30
- 4Add egg whites to the vinegar. Read John 10:10-11
- 5Sprinkle salt into the egg whites. Read Luke 23:27
- 6So far, the mixture isn't very appetizing. Add sugar. Read Psalm 34:8 and John 3:16. Beat with mixer on high speed for 12 to 15 minutes until stiff peaks are formed. Read Isaiah 1:18 and John 3:1-3.
- 7Fold in broken nuts. Drop by teaspoons onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Read Matthew 27:57-60.
- 8Place cookies in the oven close the door and turn the oven off. Read Matthew 27:65-66.
- 9Go to bed. Read John 16:20 and 22
- 10In the morning open the oven and take out the cookies. Read Matthew 28:1-9.