Easter...Happy "Sparkle" Chick Cookies
Nancy J. Patrykus
I cut this out of a magazine, a few years back. It is a keeper.
Kids and adults will love these super-cute cookies that start with refrigerator dough and finish with edible glitter! They positively SPARKLE, with glad tidings!!
Picture and recipe is from Womans World Magazine.
My Easter recipe # 4
- 1 pkg
- refrigerator cookie dough
- 4 tsp
- grated orange zest
- 2/3 c
- 6-7 Tbsp
- warm water
- 3/4 tsp
- 1 pkg
- 16 oz. confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- meringue powder
- orange & yellow food coloring
- yellow edible glitter, such as wiltons cake sparkle
- tube black decorating icing fitted with a writing tip
Combine warm water and vanilla. In a medium bowl
combine confectioners sugar & meringue powder, add water mixture. At a low speed beat until soft peaks form, about 8 minutes., adding additional drops of water if necessary.