Easter Egg In A Nest !
They look like a little bird's egg(s) in a nest!
My grandchildren love to make these with me. It is a fun Easter project to do with small children a few days before Easter to keep them busy. The kids like to make these and bring them to school for a treat.
Play With Your Food! xo
- 1 pkg
- round shaped pretzels (or waffle pretzels round or square shape)
- 1 - 2 pkg
- hershey's kisses (chocolate or dark chocolate)
- 1 pkg
- pastel colored m & m candies or pastel egg shaped reeses pieces
How to Make Easter Egg In A Nest !
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- 2Unwrap the Hershey's Kisses and set aside until needed.
- 3Put the pretzels on the baking sheet leaving a minimal amount of space between them (you can put quite a few on a baking sheet).
- 4Put one Hershey's Kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- 5Put baking sheet of prepared pretzels into the oven for about 4 - 6 minutes.
- 6Remove the baking sheet from oven, put two M & M candy on each Hershey's Kiss with the writing side down, or one egg shaped Reeses Pieces. Gently press the M & M or Reeses Pieces down to "seat it into the chocolate and to press the chocolate into the pretzel.
- 7Put the baking sheet into the freezer for a few minutes to "set" the chocolate.
Once the candies are "set" you can remove them from the parchment and put in airtight container or zipper bags.