2/3 csweetened condensed milk
1 largeegg white
1 1/2 tspvanilla
3 1/2 csweetened coconut
1 pkgegg shaped candies e.g. peanut m&ms or jelly beans
How to Make Easter Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the milk, vanilla, egg white and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Add the coconut and mix well.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the dough ontl the baking sheet.
- Form into a nest shape, pressing the center down with your thumb.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and press the center sown again, I used a melon baller so I didn't nurn myself.
- Let cookies stand on the baking sheet for 5 minutes or until firm.
- Remove to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Place a tablespoon of Nutella in the center of each nest.
- Decorate with the egg candies.