How to Make Easter Cookies
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Place the milk, vanilla, egg white and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine well.
- 4Add the coconut and mix well.
- 5Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the dough ontl the baking sheet.
- 6Form into a nest shape, pressing the center down with your thumb.
- 7Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- 8Remove from the oven and press the center sown again, I used a melon baller so I didn't nurn myself.
- 9Let cookies stand on the baking sheet for 5 minutes or until firm.
- 10Remove to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- 11Place a tablespoon of Nutella in the center of each nest.
- 12Decorate with the egg candies.