Easter Basket Cookies
1roll (16.5 oz) pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
1/4 call-purpose flour
1 bottle(2.25 oz) pink and blue colored sugar
1container (12 oz) fluffy white frosting
2 cflaked coconut
·assorted jelly beans
·1/4-inch pastel ribbon
How to Make Easter Basket Cookies
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease or spray 24 miniature muffin cups. In medium bowl, stir or knead cookie dough and flour until well blended.
- Roll dough into 24 (1 1/4-inch) balls; roll in colored sugar. Place balls in muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set and edges are light golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack.
- Add coconut to a 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add 3 to 4 drops food color and shake until well blended. It may be necessary to add 1 to 2 teaspoons water to help disperse the color evenly or additional food color until desired color is reached.
- Frost top of each cookie. Decorate with colored coconut and jelly beans. Tie a small ribbon bow on 5-inch piece of pipe cleaner; insert into each basket for handle