How to Make Easiest Peanut Butter Cookie
- Cream sugar and egg til light lemony yellow in colour.
- Add peanut butter, mix thoroughly.
- Drop rounded teaspons on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 min at 350 degrees.
- Or roll each rounded teaspoon into a ball and then gently flatten. Then press down wtih tines of a fork, in both directions to make the classic peanut butter effect on cookie.
- *may roll them into balls and freeze til ready to make fresh baked cookies. Or freeze in a log roll, well wrapped in wax paper. Then sealed in a freezer bag. Can be sliced off and baked as needed.*