Easiest Lemon Cookies
1 boxlemon cake mix (i used dh lemon supreme)
1/3 cvegetable oil
1 tsplemon extract
·i add about 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice and a couple of pinches of lemon zest (if you don't have fresh lemons ignore this step)
How to Make Easiest Lemon Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil and lemon exract. Blend together until no dry particles are visible. Batter will be very dense.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners' sugar. Roll dough around until they are lightly covered. Once sugared, place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes. The bottoms will be light brown, the insides chewy and will seem undone when you touch them. Check the bottoms.
- Cool them on a wire rack.