Dutchs Easy~Easy Christmas Cookies
I can't take credit for the original recipe, just hope maybe you'll be able to straighten it out!
Merry Christmas to all the posters and staff at Just A Pinch!
How to Make Dutchs Easy~Easy Christmas Cookies
- Sample the Jack Daniel's to check quality...Take a large bowl, check the Jack Daniel's again to be sure of the highest quality
Pour one level cup and drink
- Turn on mixer
Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl
Add one tsp. of sugar
- At this point it's best to make sure the Jack Daniel's is still OK. Try another cup just in case.
Turn off the mixer thingy
- Beat 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit
Pick the frigging fruit off the floor. Mix on the turner.
If dried fruit gets stuck in the beaters, just pry it loose with a drewscriver
- Sample the Jack Daniel's to check for tonsisticity
Next, sift two cups of salt, or something
Who giveshz a sheet
Check the Jack Daniel's
Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts
Add one table
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
Greash the oven
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over
Don't forget to beat-off the turner
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Dack Janiel's and make sure
you have a CHERRY MISTMAS