Dulce de Leche Brownies
I tried this recipe with my friends and it was just amazing! :) i just wanted to share with everyone
How to Make Dulce de Leche Brownies
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2In small saucepan over low heat, melt butter completely. Stir in sugar and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not allow sugar mixture to boil.
- 3Pour butter mixture into a large bowl or stand mixer, beat in cocoa powder, eggs, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- 4Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until well combined.
- 5Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Drop spoonfuls of half of the dulce de leche over the top and swirl with a butter knife.
- 6Top with the remaining brownie batter and dulce de leche, swirling with a knife. Bake for about 30 minutes, until a tester comes out mostly clean.
- 7The edges should be set and the center should still look slightly moist, but not uncooked. Cool on a wire rack.