★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbutter or margarine
How to Make Drop Sugar Cookies
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together butter, shortening, sugar and vanilla.
- Add 1 egg and cream until mixture is fluffy.
- Stir dry ingredients until mixture is smooth.
then blend in the milk.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet; flatten with the bottom of water glass which has been dipped in sugar.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 12 minutes ( or until brown).
- Makes about 5 1/2 dozen 2" cookies.