Dreamy Blueberry Meringues
How to Make Dreamy Blueberry Meringues
- 1In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar on high until whites are foamy.
- 2Slowly add sugar and beat on high until whites are very stiff and glossy.
- 3Gently fold in blueberries.
- 4Drop meringues by the spoonful onto a parchment lined cookie sheet about 2-inches apart.
- 5Bake in a preheated 275 degree oven about 35-40 minutes or until firm to the touch, but not brown. Ovens vary.
- 6Very important...now, turn off oven. Leave meringues in the oven and do NOT open the oven door for about 30 minutes until cool.