★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgdouble stuffed oreo's
1 boxbrownie mix
1 pkgwhite chocolate chips
How to Make Double Stuffed Brownie Oreo's
- Prepare Brownie Mix as directed on the back of the box.
- Dip each Double Stuffed Oreo into Brownie Mix. Make sure each Double Stuffed Oreo is WELL coated in Brownie Mix.
- Place Cup cake liners in cup cake tin. and place 1 dipped doubled stuffed Oreo in each Cup cake cup.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 min.... 15-18 min if you like chewy brownie's.
- While Oreo Brownie's Are cooking Melt White Chocolate chips....
- After Oreo Brownie's are done baking let cool for about 5 min. And then Drizzle melted white chocolate over Double Stuffed Brownie's...Let White chocolate cool (harden) Enjoy with a Nice Tall Glass of Milk...Trust me you're going to need it!