Double Chocolate Peanut butter Cookies
1/2 csifted unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
3/4 cbutter or margarine softened
1 1/2 tspvanilla
1/2 cpeanut butter
1 cwhite sugar or you can use 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar
1 cchocolate chips
1 cpeanut butter chips
How to Make Double Chocolate Peanut butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350. I put the oven rack to second lowest position for these. Grease baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another bowl, using electric mixer cream together butter, vanilla, peanut butter and sugar(s) until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs until well combined. Then beat in dry ingredients. Mix in chips.
- Drop by tablespoon fulls onto baking sheet, about 2in. apart. Bake for about 10 mins. Cool cookies on racks.