★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- (18 1/4 or 18 1/2 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- chopped nuts
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 pkg
- (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- dash of salt
How to Make double chocolate fantasy bars
- 1pre heat oven to 350 degrees. in a large mixer bowl, beat cake mix, oil and egg on medium spped until crumbly. add nuts.
- 2reserving 1 1/2 c. crumb mixture, press remainder firmly on bottom of greased 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- 3in a small sauce pan, combine remaining ingredients. over medium heat, cook and stir until chips melt. pour evenly over prepared crust.
- 4top with reserved crumb mixture. bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. cool. cut into bars. store loosely covered at room temperature.