3/4 cunsifted flour
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 pkg(12 ounce) chocolate chips, divided
1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Double Chocolate Brownies
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In small sauce pan, combine butter, sugar and water; bring just to a boil.
Remove from heat.
- Add half (1 cup) of chocolate chips and vanilla.
Stir until chips melt and mixture is smooth.
Transfer to large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and nuts
Spread into greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes.
Makes 16 squares.