DIY Brownie Mix-Amy Style
- 3 Tbsp
- baking cocoa
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 c
- 1/4 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- butter or butter flavored shortening, melted and cooled
- 3/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
INGREDIENTS TO ADD WHEN READY TO MAKE:
How to Make DIY Brownie Mix-Amy Style
- 1Label Zip-lock bags with name of the mix (Fudge Brownie Mix), instructions, note that this mix is for an 8
x 8 inch pan and include the packaging date.
- 2In a bowl, wisk together thoroughly the dry ingredients; and pour into the labeled ziplock bag.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking pan with vegetable spray. Add 1/2 cup of butter or butter flavored shortening, melted, the vanilla and the chocolate chips (optional) to these dry ingredients. Mix until combined. DO NOT OVER-MIX.
- 4Spread evenly in an 8x8 inch or 9x9 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick or narrow knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Frost if desired, when still warm; but NOT hot. Cut while warm, but not hot.
- 5*Note: To double this recipe, you can make the double mix, etc. or use two mixes and double wet ingredients and bake in a larger pan (11x17 inch or jelly roll).