How to Make Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies
- 1Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2Melt butterscotch pieces and butter in a heavy 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
- 3Add flour, sugar, vanilla, and egg to butterscotch mixture in saucepan. Mix well.
- 4Fold marshmallows, chocolate pieces, and pecans into butterscotch batter just until combined, about 5 strokes.
- 5Spread in prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes at 350. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Center will be jiggly but becomes firm upon cooling.