Devilishly Good Chocolate Chip Cookies
I tried the original recipe and then started substituting other flavors.
- 18 1/2 oz
- pkg devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- semi=sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Devilishly Good Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Mix dry cake mix and remaining ingredients.
- 2Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
- 4Let cool on wire racks. [I just let them cool on the pans.]
- 5***I also changed the favors of the cake and chips for other cookies...Carrot Cake/raisins...Yellow Cake/craisins...Strawberry Supreme/dried strawberries...Let your imagination go!