Devilishly Good Chocolate Chip Cookies
I tried the original recipe and then started substituting other flavors.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
18 1/2 ozpkg devil's food cake mix
1 csemi=sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Devilishly Good Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mix dry cake mix and remaining ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool on wire racks. [I just let them cool on the pans.]
- ***I also changed the favors of the cake and chips for other cookies...Carrot Cake/raisins...Yellow Cake/craisins...Strawberry Supreme/dried strawberries...Let your imagination go!