Delicious Rum Balls (No-Bake!)
- 2 c
- vanilla wafers (graham crackers are just as good!)
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp
- white corn syrup
- 1/3 c
- rum (spiced rum is okay) may also use brandy, bourbon, or a canadian blended whiskey
How to Make Delicious Rum Balls (No-Bake!)
- 1In a food processor or electric chopper, blend up Vanilla Wafers (or Graham Crackers) until it reaches a mealy consistency. Add all ingredients together in a bowl, except powdered sugar.
Roll them into pecan or walnut-sized balls. If they are too dry, add a tiny bit more corn syrup, or if too moist and are hard to form, add a little more processed vanilla wafers. When rolled to the size you want, roll in powdered sugar.
- 2This makes about 2 dozen balls.(Don't make them too big!) Cover and refrigerate until serving.
These can also be made without the liquor so kids can enjoy them. May have to add more prepared wafers to make up for the omitted liquid.
- 3If you are taking these to a party, one batch may not be enough!
Note: For a more interesting taste, use coffee liquer, or a peppermint, or butterscotch schnapps for the flavor instead of rum or bourbon, whiskey, etc.
Warning!! Don't eat too many of these and drive! During the Holidays and always, eat and drink responsibly anything containing alcohol!
Happy Holidays and Bon Apetit' Y'all!