Delicious Peanut Butter Marble Bars
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/3 cbutter, softened
3/4 clight brown sugar
1 tspbaking powder
1 pkg(10 oz.) milk chocolate chips
How to Make Delicious Peanut Butter Marble Bars
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and sugar, beat until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients and blend into the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread into a greased 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 5 minutes at 350 degrees, remove from oven and run a knife through to marbleize.
- Return to oven for an additional 20-25 minutes.