Delicious M&M and Oreo Cookie Bars
How to Make Delicious M&M and Oreo Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8x8 inch baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter. Let it stand 1 minute then add the egg, brown sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add flour and stir until combined. Stir in the Oreos. Smooth batter out into the prepared pan.
- Evenly sprinkle m&m's over the top lightly pressing them down with your fingers.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let it cool about 20 minutes before you cut them and serve.