Death By Chocolate Cookies
- 16 1/2 oz
- package of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/3 c
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 c
- chocolate-flavored sprinkles
- 2 Tbsp
- hershey’s kisses, unwrapped
- you can use any flavor or combinations of flavors of kisses of course : )
How to Make Death By Chocolate Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. And lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 2Mix cookie dough and cocoa together with clean hands. Until completely mixed. You can also do this by putting the dough and the cocoa into a ziplock bag and kneading it until well mixed.
- 3Put chocolate sprinkles in a shallow bowl and milk in a seperate shallow bowl.
- 4Roll dough into balls about one inch around. Dip the cookie balls into milk just to moisten and then roll in the sprinkles.
- 5Place cookie balls 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake about 8 or 9 minutes until the edges are firm.
- 7Immediately press a kiss lightly into the center of each cookie. Remove to wire rack and cool