Death By Chocolate Cookies
16 1/2 ozpackage of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1/3 cunsweetened cocoa powder
2/3 cchocolate-flavored sprinkles
40hershey’s kisses, unwrapped
·you can use any flavor or combinations of flavors of kisses of course : )
How to Make Death By Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. And lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix cookie dough and cocoa together with clean hands. Until completely mixed. You can also do this by putting the dough and the cocoa into a ziplock bag and kneading it until well mixed.
- Put chocolate sprinkles in a shallow bowl and milk in a seperate shallow bowl.
- Roll dough into balls about one inch around. Dip the cookie balls into milk just to moisten and then roll in the sprinkles.
- Place cookie balls 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 8 or 9 minutes until the edges are firm.
- Immediately press a kiss lightly into the center of each cookie. Remove to wire rack and cool