Dark Chocolate Butterscotch Shortbread Cookies
I made these as pteradactyls, because we have 5 boys, and one on the way! And all boys love dinosaurs; mom and dad too!
1 stickbutter, diced
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 3/4 cflour
1/2 ccorn starch
1/4 tspkosher salt
1/2 cbutterscotch chips, finely chopped
1/2 cdark chocolate chips, finely chopped
How to Make Dark Chocolate Butterscotch Shortbread Cookies
- Cream butter and powdered sugar.
- Add in dry ingredients. Continue to beat until moist, sandy mixture.
- With hands, knead into dough form.
- Add finely chopped chips and knead together.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Bake at 325 for about 10 minutes.
- Let sit for 2 minutes before moving to cooling rack.