Crunch Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 tsp
- real vanilla
- 2 c
- kellogg's rice krispies
- 6 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- seedless raisins (optional)
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350F
How to Make Crunch Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 2Measure butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl; beat until well blended and smooth.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Add sifted, dry ingredients; mix until combined.
Gently stir in Rice Krispies, chips and raisins.
Drop by level measuring tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake in a moderate (350F) oven about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove immediately from cookie sheets; cool on wire racks.