Crispy Nutella Cookies
1/2 c(1 stick) softened butter
1 cwhite sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cquick cooking oats
How to Make Crispy Nutella Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder and oats. Mix until combined. Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
- Using a measuring spoon, drop 1 teaspoon of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 1/2 inches apart (the dough will spread a lot).
- Bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes (depending on your oven) or until the edges start to brown. Keep in mind these can over bake quickly. Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
- Do not remove from parchment paper until completely cooled.
Spread Nutella on half of the cookies, topping them with the rest of the cookies to create a sandwich.
- Enjoy them while you can, they'll go quickly!