Crispy Cookies and Cream Cookies
How to Make Crispy Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Take out the crackers out the sleeve and put in a bowl.
- Melt the bar of Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar in the microwave til it's melted.
- With two spoons, put a cracker on top of one, smooth the mixture on top of it with the back of the other spoon
- Gently lay it on top of the waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Don't coat the bottom of the cracker because the cookie bits will go further if you just coat the tops of the crackers.
- Put the cookie sheet with the crackers in the fridge until they are firm. You will have a little bite of creaminess for a snack whenever you desire.