CRISPY CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP CAPPACCHINO COOKIES
1 cfine grated graham cracker crumbs
2 call purpose flour
11/2 tsp.baking soda
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbspcocoa powder
2/3 cinternational cappucino coffee powder
1 cchocolate chips, mini
1 tspinstant coffee powder
How to Make CRISPY CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP CAPPACCHINO COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients and chocolate in a bowl and blend with a whisk.
- Beat butter,sugar,and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl until creamy..
- Beat in
eggs and vanilla
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Form 7 ounce balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until set.Depending on your oven.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.