Creepy Crawling Spider Web Brownies
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- chocolate, unsweetened squares
- 3/4 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 jar(s)
- jet-puffed marshmallow creme
- semi-sweet chocolate square, melted
How to Make Creepy Crawling Spider Web Brownies
- 1First preheat the oven to 350F. line a 13x9 inch baking pan with foil. make sure the ends are extending over the sides of the pan to from handles. Then grease the foil.
- 2Next in a large bowl microwave the chocolate & butter in high for about 2 mins or until the butter has melted. Stir in the chocolate is melted. Then add in the sugar, mix well & then stir in the eggs & vanilla. Then add in the flour and mix well. Spread into the pan.
- 3Then bake for about 30 to 35 mins or until toothpick comes out with fudgy crumbs. MNake sure not to overbake. Immediately drop the marshmallow creme by spoonfuls over the hot brownies. Spread evenly over the top. Cool in the pan. Lift out & place on a cutting board. Remove foil & place on a serving tray.
- 4Then drizzle with the melted chocolate over in a spider web design. Cut into 32 brownies before serving.
- 5Special Tip: For an OREO Spider Web Brownies, prepare as directed, but substituting 16 coarsely chopped Halloween OREO Cookies in the mixture.