★★★★★ 1 vote5
- sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- oz pkg light cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp
- 1-3/4 c
- nestle dark chocolate chips, divided
How to Make Creamy dark chocolate pastry cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375. Line baking sheet w/ parchment paper. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on lighlty floured surface. Roll out to a 14" x 10" rectangle.
- 2In bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread 1/2 cream cheese mix over pastry, leaving 1" boredr on one long side. Sprinkle cream cheese mix w/ 1/2 chocolate chips.
- 3Roll up, starting at long side covered w/ cream cheese. Seal w/ a little water. repeat w/ other pastry sheet. Cut rolls crosswise into 1" slices. Place cut side down on baking sheet. Bake 2-25 mins or until golden brown.