CREAMY BANANA PUDDING
- 1 --14 oz
- can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk ( not evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 c
- cold water
- 1 small
- pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 c
- whipping cream, whipped
- vanilla wafers
- 3 medium
- bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
How to Make CREAMY BANANA PUDDING
- 1In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water. ADD pudding mix, beat well. Chill 5 minutes. FOLD in whipped cream.
- 2Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2- quart glass serving bowl. Top with 1/3 each of the wafers, bananas, & pudding.
- 3Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding, CHILL thoroughly. GARNISH as desired. Refrigerate left overs.