Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 cbutter, softened
8 ozcream cheese, one package
1 1/3 csugar
How to Make Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt & nutmeg; set aside
- Cream butter and shortening; add cream cheese & sugar, beating til fluffy.
- Add egg & vanilla; beat well.
- Gradually beat in flour mix.
- Divide dough in half. Cover & chill 1-2 hours.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough 1/8 in. thick. Cut with cookie cutters. Place on cookie sheets,bake for 7-9 minutes.
Cool on wire rack. Frost and decorate as desired.
- *Or scoop in tsp or tblsp (depending on how big you want them)flatten a bit and bake.