Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 tspalmond extract
1 cbutter, softened-no margarine
3 ozcream cheese, room temperature
2 call purpose flour
·colored sugar or decorating icing, if desired
How to Make Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- Combine all ingredients except flour. Beat until light and fluffy. Add flour, mixing well. Shape into 3 disks. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 375. Roll out dough to 1/8" thickness, cut with lightly floured cutter or stamp. Lay 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 6-10 min. or light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets to wire racks.
- If desired, frost and decorate when cool.