Cream Cheese Oreo Cookie balls
How to Make Cream Cheese Oreo Cookie balls
- Crush all of the graham crackers to crumbs place in a bowl and set aside
- put the cream cheese in a bowl and set aside
- place the oreo cookies in a baggie and crush
- pour the crushed oreo cookies into the cream cheese and get you hands dirty dig in good and mix it all up
- make 1 inch round balls with the cream cheese and oreo mixture roll around in graham cracker crumbs place on plate repeat till all the mixture is gone and balls are made place in frige for 1-2 hours before serving.......