★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkgchocolate chip cookie dough, refrigerated
2 pkg8 oz each cream cheese, softened
How to Make Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Press 1 roll cookie dough in bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
- With electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar and eggs til thoroughly blended.
- Pour over cookie dough.
- Place second roll of dough on top of cream cheese.
- Bake 1 hour or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars and enjoy.
- NOTE: I roll out second roll of dough on wax paper to the correct size. Then I just flip it on the cream cheese layer and peel off wax paper.