CREAM CHEESE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1 box
- cake mix, any flavor
- 8 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- butter, room temperature
- 1 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla (optional, depending on flavor)
- 1 c
- any add-ins (flavored chips, candy, nuts, etc) amounts can be varied. for chocolate chip i added a 12 oz bag of semisweet chips
How to Make CREAM CHEESE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well blended (I used a mixer for this part only).
- 2Stir in cake mix a little at a time until it's all blended and then add any chips, candy or nuts, as you like
Bake for 10 minutes, until edges are brown.