crazy gramma & alyssa's chocolate chip cookies
this is a picture of alyssa. isn't she beautiful? of course she is.
1 cunsalted butter, softened
3/4 cwhite sugar, cane
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed, cane
1 tspreal vanilla
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspsea salt
12 ozchocolate chips, milk or semisweet
How to Make crazy gramma & alyssa's chocolate chip cookies
- turn on oven to 375F or 350F if using dark nonstick pans & let it heat up. mix flour, baking soda & salt in a small mixing bowl & set aside.
- in a large mixing bowl mix with mixer on medium setting the sugars & butter & vanilla. mix till smooth.
- mix in eggs, 1 at a time.
- gradually mix in flour mixture.
- add chocolate chips.
- using a #24 scoop place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- place in oven & bake 6-8 minutes or till a nice golden brown.
- transfer cookies to a cooling rack. store in a cookie jar or a large plastic bag.
- should make 3 1/2 - 4 dozen cookies providing you can keep the kids out of your dough.