Cranberry-White Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
- 8 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- granulated white sugar
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- table salt
- 3/4 c
- (about 4.5 ounces) chopped dried cranberries
- 3/4 c
- (about 5.5 ounces) white chocolate chips
How to Make Cranberry-White Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1Set an oven rack in the center position and preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet (or two 1/2-sheets) with parchment paper.
- 2Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle blade, beat the butter, cream cheese and sugar together until they are light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in the flour and salt until just incorporated. Mix in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. Scrape down the bowl and, make sure everything is evenly mixed.
- 3Drop the batter in rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet(s), leaving about 1 1/2 inches between each cookie. I use a #50 (about 1 1/3 tablespoons) portion scoop and get 24 cookies. Bake them for about 12 minutes, until the edges are golden brown. Do not over-bake or the cookies won't be chewy. Let them cool slightly on the sheet, then, using a spatula, remove them to a rack to cool completely.