Cranberry Shortbread Cookies 3 Ways
I love cranberries and am always looking for recipes that include them.
Recipe courtesy of www.oceanspray.com
How to Make Cranberry Shortbread Cookies 3 Ways
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Mix in flour a little at a time until combined
- Stir in cranberries
- Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- Use the bottom of a glass dipped in granulated sugar, flatten balls on cookie sheet making rounds 2 inches in diameter.
- Bake 12 - 14 minutes.
- Cookies can be served plain; dusted with powdered sugar when cooled slightly; or dipped in vanilla bark when completely cooled.