3 stickunsalted butter, room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1/4 tspkosher salt
3/4 cchopped dried cranberries
1 croughly chopped pistachios
1 cwhite chocolate chips
How to Make cranberry, pistachio & white chocolate shortbread
- cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. mix in the vanilla extract.
- in a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour and salt.
- add the flour & salt to the butter mixture. mix on low speed until it just starts to come together. add the cranberries, pistachios, and white chocolate a half a cup at a time until it's incorporated. mix until the dough forms a ball.
- roll into a log about 2 inches in diameter (roll it wider or skinnier depending on how big you want your cookies). roll the log in some wax paper.
- chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- preheat the oven to 350F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- slice the log into 1/4 inch slices. place the slices on the sheet pan. they don't spread much, so they can be pretty close together.
- bake for 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to brown.
- remove from the pan and cool to room temp.
4 points per cookie