- 3 stick
- unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- kosher salt
- 3/4 c
- chopped dried cranberries
- 1 c
- roughly chopped pistachios
- 1 c
- white chocolate chips
How to Make cranberry, pistachio & white chocolate shortbread
- 1cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. mix in the vanilla extract.
- 2in a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour and salt.
- 3add the flour & salt to the butter mixture. mix on low speed until it just starts to come together. add the cranberries, pistachios, and white chocolate a half a cup at a time until it's incorporated. mix until the dough forms a ball.
- 4roll into a log about 2 inches in diameter (roll it wider or skinnier depending on how big you want your cookies). roll the log in some wax paper.
- 5chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 6preheat the oven to 350F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 7slice the log into 1/4 inch slices. place the slices on the sheet pan. they don't spread much, so they can be pretty close together.
- 8bake for 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to brown.
- 9remove from the pan and cool to room temp.
4 points per cookie