Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Ppreheat oven to 375° F.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and orange extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and cranberries.
- 5Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.